January 5, 2020; February 12, 2020; March 2, 2020
- Strobist Photography: Creative Techniques with Portable Flash — 1 day
- The Ins & Outs of Wedding Photography — 1 day
- Wedding Photography: Prenup & Wedding Day Photography + Album Design Making — 3 days
- Creative Expressions: Advanced Wedding Photography & Image Editing — 2 days
- Adobe Lightroom CC: Photo Editing & Management — 3 days
Prerequisite | Requirements
For photography classes, each student is required to bring his own camera, one suitable for the field of study.
- DSLR or Mirrorless Interchangeable Camera
- Flash (remote trigger/receiver/light stand if you have)
- Wide to tele zoom lens (kit lens will do with focal length range -16 to 120mm)
- For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.